Is your vitality low and slow, or are you bouncy as a ball? Let the professionals at Capricornia Dental Centre help you move to the top of the scale by ensuring your oral health is optimal.
Prevention is better than a cure
Early detection of gum infections, tooth decay and mouth diseases is your best bet for a lifetime of optimal health. Get in touch if you notice any signs that could be linked to oral health problems, such as:
- Red, tender or swollen gums
- Gums that bleed when you brush or floss, or begin to pull away from teeth
- Loose permanent teeth
- Changes in the way your top and bottom teeth meet
- Sensitivity to heat and cold
- Persistent bad breath or an unusual taste in your mouth
- Clenching and grinding your teeth
- Painful jaw joint or head and neck pain
- Poor sleep or snoring
- Dry mouth
At Capricornia Dental Centre, we start with thorough investigation and diagnosis, always considering your unique circumstances and needs, understanding that the mouth is often the mirror of the body.
What conditions may be linked to oral health?
The medical profession now know that these diseases can affect, or be affected by oral health:
- Endocarditis – infection of the heart lining
- Cardiovascular disease – heart disease, clogged arteries and stroke
- Premature birth and low birth weight
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Sleep apnoea or disturbed sleep
- Facial, head and neck pain
- TMJ disorder – temporo-mandibular joint disorders